Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prince William puts a Ring on it!

UK, together with the rest of the world woke up to the sound of millions of hearts breaking. Prince William has put a ring on it!

I'm happy and all but lemme be a girl now, is it me or does she (Kate Middleton) look like a soap opera bad girl? I play for team Harry okay, so it's not like I'm upset over the engagement (and duh!?! I sooo had a chance) plus I'm not a big fan of premature balding (oops)

Maybe I've set such high standards coz "HELLO, HAVE U SEEN PRINCESS DIANA?"



Also this girl seems to be open-mouthed all the time... Quite a princess.





Ok... Now I'm just being jealous of her royal rock. It's the same one Prince Charles gave to Diana and kidding aside it's divine...



Anyway. Seriously. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. And please, never again ruin my fantasies about how a royal marriage should be. Hihi... Go and Live happily ever after.

Yey!!! Can't wait to see her dress...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe