Saturday, November 20, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

Before anything else, this ad is WOW!

I seriously don't buy any of the "oh-it's-too-violent crap" HELLO!?!

Dear pretentious parents, your kids are actually playing this and not only that they probably see more than enough VIOLENCE on your regular TV programs and here's another surprise they probably know about sex too. *oooh scary*

Anyway this is a super cool commercial
(not only because the man of my dreams Kobe Bryant is in it ♥♥♥ eeeeee! He's sooo hot.) It's a risky concept, it's very creative and admit it. It's NEW.

So please cut the crap.

And just Enjoy it.

Call of Duty: Black Ops TV Commercial: "There's A Soldier In All Of Us"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe