Sunday, November 7, 2010

Letting the Pictures talk...

Yeah... Uhmmm...

I'm watching The Vampire Diaries. Judge me. (I also read all of the Twilight books.)

Ok... Keep it coming.

Laugh.

Now!

Paul Wesley is GORGEOUS! Not only the character but have you seen his abs?! Goodness gracious how in the hell is that possible? And it's not make up like... Hmmm... Mr. Pattinson's?

My favorite line so far was in the UNPLEASANTVILLE episode? When Elena asked him to "dance as they do in the 50's" he [Stefan] threw her from side to side lifted her up again, kissed her (argh!) and said "Now remember that, coz that's not gonna happen... again"

Now since it's letting the pictures talk.

Knock yourself out.









Awww... there. Watch it. Ta-ta!

PS

and look he was an angel too. LOL! this guy's never normal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe