Wednesday, June 10, 2009

end of an era...

I know myself.

As everyone should know themselves... I fall hard but once I've fallen out, I can't force myself to stay in a relationship.

For a while now (read as 1 week) I've been feeling exhausted, I'm no longer interested, I get irritated by the tiny things... And as much as I hate to admit it. It only means one thing. I'm falling out of love.

It's been 4 years and I can't just blurt out a decision. So I need to think about it. If this feeling stays for another 3 weeks. I have to let it go.

Whew... How will I say it?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe