Friday, March 20, 2009

My Super Sweet ** Birthday Hehehe...

The night of my birthday. I received an email from myself.

I composed it Aug 17th of 2008, (there's this website where u can schedule when you want to receive an email basta). I was so surprised. I know it's silly because I made it but I really totally forgot about it and it's nice to just hear something from yourself! People wish so many nice things for you but it's also important to know what you want for yourself.

I loved what I said on 08.

I was also so deeply touched by Pipou's email to me. I loved it talaga. Thank you Pipou for the nice words. You're one of the best! Love yah!

1 comment:

Avee said...

Hi! THanks for visiting my blog. I saw your comment about my Tondol Vacay post. Hope this reply is not yet late... THe name of the Inn is Star Inn, contact person is Gerbert at 0909-6462376.
If you need tips pa about Tondol, just send me a message :)

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe