Friday, June 26, 2009

Journey well MJ...


I am literally, crying my heart out... I was devastated when I read the breaking news today.

"Michael Jackson, King of Pop dies at 50"

My mom texted me immediatly to ask me if I was okay... I know people will think that this is weird, you won't think so if you know me... I would spend most of my teenage years watching VHS tapes of Michael Jackson concerts, interviews listened to his music. I would save my school and birthday money to buy his cassette tapes. I cried all night on '96 when I was not able to watch his HIStory concert because we cannot afford it.

I was just so sad. It was sad that he died a very lonely man...

I am so sad...

So sad.

Journey well MJ...

You'll be missed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe