Sunday, September 14, 2008

Smoker, Shmo-ker!


Hi I'm Lea, and I'm a recovering chain smoker.ü.

I badly wanted to give you the typical horror stories about quitting, but I really don't have any, sure I feel very, very slightly tempted every once and a while but it's nothing that I can't handle. It was rather easy. Hmmm... Maybe, it's because I've been wanting (dying) to quit the freakin' habit for so long now. I think - as stupid as it may sound, more than anything I just got tired of getting back at it after 1-2 weeks, and it feels good to be committed. I like the feeling of taking over and making the decision for myself.

My parents sure are very happy. Neither of them smoke, and I used to monopolize the vices for my entire family. Hehe... Bad Lea! (Whip!) But every bad thing ( I wanted to say good...) has to end. Smoking sucks. Come to think of it, it really does.

So after 11 long years, 6 Failed attempts and
inestimable sticks of Marlboro Red, Gold and Greens, Finally!!! I'm nicotine free since June 2008.

Don't I get a pat on the back for that?

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe