Sunday, September 21, 2008

Screw Driver and Rum Coke

Hi Ho!!!

For almost 3 days now I have been craving for my 2 favorite drinks, "screw freakin' driver" and MY Rum Coke. (just saying it makes my mouth wo-ter... addict) I just love these drinks, Me and my boyfriend are set for our one-on-one (translation: drinking session, that's our weird thing we drink like buddies.ü) already, maybe we'll even see you, somewhere in QC? My SD and RC will be present of course...

I do my Screw Driver the kamikaze way, but I still prefer to call it SD. Here's how it's done:

Juice 4 large oranges and 1 large lemon [large is the size of a common ponkan] (or 2 med sized lems)

Mix it with 12 ounce of pure vodka [your choice] then keep it in the freezer for 30-45 mins stir every 15 min just to crush the ice. Then yum!

Best pulutan for this? I'd say Olives or Pickles.

For the RUM Coke

Half fill an 8 ounce glass (I say 8 oz because I use the McDonald Olympic thingy hehe, that's 8 oz...) with coke, add 2 shots (that's about 3-5 tbs) of good ol' poor men's rum Tanduay then top it up with approx. 1 tbs Lime Juice (yep the green one)

And. No! you can't mix all of the ingredients before hand, I'm telling you it'll taste like fart. So be patient. O-K?

Best Pulutan? Anything but I always do this with Adobong atay ng manok or Inihaw na Tahong.

Yes! Whew... Writing it down did not help one bit. I'll see you in 1 week! 1 week!



Ciao!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe