Sunday, September 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Before I forget how very happy I am after reading Breaking Dawn, I'll write about it na.Ü...

This is a book which will make you forget how bored you were reading the 2nd book[New Moon] and (some parts) of the 3rd book [Eclipse]. (BTW, i think I just got bored because Edward wasn't present in most of Book 2, hihi) I think S. Meyer saved all her kilig factors, action and excitement for this last book. Todo na to kumbaga.

Breaking dawn is divided into 3 parts but stayed true to the simple and lite story telling we've had in the previous installments.

1st the wedding and honeymoon period of Edward and Bella. The wedding is über nice, you'll definitely get one of the first (out of the many) sigh moments you'll have while reading this book, the place is well described. The atmosphere of pure happiness is super felt. I can almost see the flowers and the arrangement of the guests. As in really! Hehe. Thumbs up! Then what comes after the wedding? If you've been reading Eclipse, they came to a funny compromise in there right?! About the doing the right thing blah blah blah! The Honeymoon ey?! What we've all been waiting for, my friend Pipou and I have been laughing non stop in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf one morning talking about how Edward and Bella will do "it"(among others, nyahaha), baket ba?! Haha! Freaks kame we know! But when it finally happened, it's so pretty, tastefully done ika nga, none of those super vivid descriptions in small time pocketbooks *wink* Then the twist. Early for a twist no? But this book is filled with beautiful twists, you'll love everything in the end so don't worry!

The 2nd part and BTW I'm like Guilty, I thought this part will be boring, non important you know, but it did a good thing for the story. This is a small part as told by Jacob. I think it was really necessary... Promise... And for those (like myself) who hated Jacob, you'll love him in this book... Really... Hunt me down if you don't.

Then the 3rd and the most exciting part... Where Bella comes back to tell her side of the story... Really cool! My most favorite *wink* are the latter parts of the book when the Volturi comes for "justice", the climax ba-ga, super ganda, also so dramatic and vivid that really you'll be on edge of your seat the entire time. The lines are a lot better in this book, more intelligently writen. There are new characters who will not be around for more than 3-4 pages but they will prove to be vital in helping shape the brilliance of the chapter they are in.

You will love the ending. I did. You won't get disappointed. I'm even looking forward to more pages after I finished instead of feeling relieved that you got through a 750+ pager... I just love it to the max.

Ta-ta!

2 comments:

pipou said...

wow..im not finished but yeah you're correct...i'm lovin' this last book of the Twilight saga. i hate to admit that i'm not thrilled with "new moon" as well as "eclipse". but this one, damn! the torn pillows and the headboard thing..that was so exciting! i wonder how he looked like when it happened (curious)! i have to finish this book so that i could share the glory witcha!

Leia said...

Yeah! Pips ur so gonna love this talaga! Promise...

I super miss you... Please come back! Hehe... I'll c Monday.

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe