Monday, August 18, 2008

Lea

I came across this website claiming that they can tell me what the meaning of my name is, so I tried it and this is the super spooky meaning of my name. They really got my personality in here. A friend jokingly disputes the charming part though, Ü (I personally kind-of-don't-agree with the "aggressive"thing) but the rest is so me.

Lea ---

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.(call me I'll tell you! ha ha!)

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible (what?! haha). But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe