Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thrill the World 2010 MANILA!

It was a rainy Saturday night in Manila.

What do we do?

Hell right! We freakin' THRILL THE WORLD!!!

Thrill The World is a worldwide attempt to break the Largest Simultaneous Dance with Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.” Thousands of people in cities around the world will learn “Thriller,” dance and perform it together on the day that Thrill The World takes place.

Although I wasn't able to join the actual dance, I made sure I was there to cheer for my MJ Family.

When the music started it's very surreal, I'm just so happy that for the 1st time Manila is taking part in this momentous event.

I just wanna say I'm glad that we did it and I'm so proud of you guys. I LOVE YOU! It's all for L.O.V.E! ♥

Above is a picture of MJFC Members dressed to the... well as monsters ahaha!

You can also watch the video of Thrill the World Manila! Peace everyone!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE THRILLER INDEED. LOVE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe