Friday, October 22, 2010

Lisa Marie Presley Speaks... All about MJ...

So, I didn't get to watch it on TV but gladly so because I was able to find perfectly copied posts on YouTube, minus the commercials!

LMP was a trending topic on Twitter for a while of course and there are all sorts of comments, some hated it, others loved it...

So what team am I in?

I.

LOVED.

IT.

It was honest.

I felt her honesty. There were parts when you can feel like you're hearing stories of a "REGULAR" couple, I mean not super duper mega stars, because there's no more hatred now. She can tell it as it is.

I particularly liked the part where LMP mentioned that MJ is like a gnome around the bedroom, she said that was kind of endearing. Another part was when LMP said that they were still communicating years after the divorce... 4 years on and off. Eee!!!

It was sad when MJ apparently asked LMP if she's still inlove him and when LMP said she was indifferent, then MJ cried.

The entire interview was just raw. Not amateur. It was clean and I can't stress it enough. HONEST. I felt as if this is it. That's what happened.

So, for all of us who appreciate the interview (and I for one is longing to hear LMP's side) THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MISS LISA MARIE PRESLEY... for speaking up. You'll always be Mrs. Jackson to me.

Here's an excerpt of a part I like...
Verbatim

Oprah: Was it the kind of marriage where a lot of things went unsaid or unspoken or did you feel a sense of intimacy and connection that you could ask him anything?

LMP: (deep breath) I honestly can tell you, that it was in every sense a normal marriage and everything was spoken, and in the middle of the night if he needed to wake up and tell me and felt something of me and wake me up and wanna talk of there was trouble or...

Oprah: Was he having trouble sleeping then?

LMP: Yes. He was like a little gnome. I used to tell him that he was like a gnome running around the room coz it was hard for me to sleep, A lot of times I couldn't sleep either if he wasn't sleeping so. I just hear him [piddling?] and it was a bit endearing but then, and I didn't mind it but he did have a hard time sleeping yes...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe