Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To my Little Prince...



A beautiful kid.
With a phenomenal talent.
In a chance of a lifetime.
Worked an adult job.
Then commanded the stage like no one else could.

He was adored.

A beautiful kid.
With an exquisite genius.
Grew.
Worked an adult job.
Then broke barriers like no other performer did.

He was beloved.

A beautiful kid.
With amazing charisma.
Worked wonders for the world.
He helped and encouraged others to help.

He was praised.

A beautiful kid.
With a beautiful mind.
Wrote poetry.
Graced it with impeccable melody, Sang it with an angel's voice
touched everyone.

He was hailed.

The King.

Then.

A kid.
Accused this beautiful kid.
The King.
With an unfathomable sin.
Then told lies and wrecked him like no one else did.

He was believed.

The beautiful kid.
With the beautiful mind.
Who was adored, beloved, praised and hailed.
Was overnight
Destroyed beyond belief.

No one cared for the king anymore.
He was crucified.
Along with the people who stood by him.
They were mocked.

One would be unrecognizable.
One would be full of hatred.
One would wish to be in his deathbed.

But not the beautiful kid.
He continued to love.
Though he was cursed.
He worked a grown man's job.
Though he was ridiculed.
He used his exceptional genius.
But he was stoned by the mob.

Then.

After too much anguish.
After unbearable pain.
The Good Father, called on his beautiful kid.
It was enough,
You can rest now.

For a big man with a child's heart.
You've taken much more than what you deserve.
Then he was pampered by the angels.
And nations wept.
Leaders mourn.
You were remembered.

You WILL be remembered.

As the beautiful kid.
With a beautiful mind.
In an untainted form.
Who loved unconditionally.

You ARE remembered.

As the beautiful man.
With exquisite splendor.
and a pure heart
Whom I love

UNCONDITIONALLY...

4 comments:

pipou said...

oh so this is what you're telling me...it's very good.

~Áine~ said...

Ohhh Lea, Your poem is beautiful...I love to read other peoples work, Our minds are there with MJ , but how we express is all different, I love this, and you descibed him so well, in keeping with his inner child all the way through.. I got sad when the king was crucified, but his meetings with the Angels made me happy again! Isn't it strange how Michael can give us so many different emotions in a matter of seconds!
Its beautiful sweet! Straight from the heart, the place where Michael lives .. always!

I miss you Lea! Please come back!
loony ;)

Leia said...

tnx girls for reading!

appreciate it...Ü

Jessica01 said...

Oh girl this is a relly beautiful poem.I felt all the emotions from happiness to sadness to joy....great!!!

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe