Monday, February 16, 2009

Marley and Me

I just bought the book Marley and Me today and I was checking out the pictures in the book (take note i haven't read it yet) and I'm already crying! We have our family for dog for 9 years now and we just adore him... It breaks my heart just thinking he'll leave us (Oh my Gosh! Huhuhu).

Since 4PM today I've read a couple of chapters and I can tell it's gonna be a good read. I cannot be "ready" for the gallons of tears that I'm expecting to shed though... Wish me luck.

I don't wanna watch the movie... I'll watch it on DVD. I'll read it first. So please don't spill hehehe...

Expected time of completion... Friday Feb 20.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" -ME channeling the Icon Marilyn Monroe